1. the swift release of a store of affective force 2. express complaints, discontent, displeasure, or unhappiness 3. informal terms for objecting 4. the act of delivering a blow with the foot
Example : They gave the ball a powerful kick before running down the field.
5. a rhythmic thrusting movement of the legs as in swimming or calisthenics
Example : the kick must be synchronized with the arm movements
6. the backward jerk of a gun when it is fired 7. stop consuming
Example : kick a habit
8. spring back, as from a forceful thrust
Example : The gun kicked back into my shoulder
9. the sudden stimulation provided by strong drink, or certain drugs
Example : A sidecar is a smooth drink but it has a powerful kick.
10. make a goal
Example : The kicker kicked the extra point after the touchdown.
11. strike with the foot
Example : I kicked the stone down the road.
12. drive or propel with the foot 13. thrash about or strike out with the feet
Translation for "kick"
kick meaning in Spanish : patada kick meaning in German : Kick kick meaning in Japanese : キック kick meaning in Turkish : tekme kick meaning in Chinese : 踢 kick meaning in Arabic : ركلة kick meaning in Polish : kopnięcie kick meaning in Hindi : लात kick meaning in French : donner un coup kick meaning in Russian : удар kick meaning in Tamil : கிக் kick meaning in Telugu : కిక్