"left" Meaning in English
1. intended for the left hand 2. the piece of ground in the outfield on the catcher's left
Example : the batter flied out to left
3. the hand that is on the left side of the body
Example : jab with your left
4. those who support varying degrees of social or political or economic change designed to promote the public welfare 6. being or located on or directed toward the side of the body to the west when facing north
Example : my left hand
7. a turn toward the side of the body that is on the north when the person is facing east
Example : take a left at the corner
8. location near or direction toward the left side 10. of or belonging to the political or intellectual left
Translation for "left"
left meaning in Spanish : izquierda left meaning in German : links left meaning in Japanese : 左 left meaning in Turkish : ayrıldı left meaning in Chinese : 剩下 left meaning in Arabic : اليسار left meaning in Polish : lewo left meaning in Hindi : बाएं left meaning in French : la gauche left meaning in Russian : оставил left meaning in Tamil : விட்டு left meaning in Telugu : వదిలి
Examples containing "left"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.