"load" Meaning in English
1. an onerous or difficult concern 2. the front part of a guided missile or rocket or torpedo that carries the nuclear or explosive charge or the chemical or biological agents 3. goods carried by a large vehicle 4. weight to be borne or conveyed 5. a deposit of valuable ore occurring within definite boundaries separating it from surrounding rocks 6. a quantity that can be processed or transported at one time
Example : the system broke down under excessive loads
7. corrupt, debase, or make impure by adding a foreign or inferior substance 8. fill or place a load on
Example : load a car
9. provide a device with something necessary
Example : We loaded our guns carefully.
10. electrical device to which electrical power is delivered 11. the power output of a generator or power plant 12. an amount of alcohol sufficient to intoxicate
Example : They each got a load on and started a brawl.
13. put (something) on a structure or conveyance
Example : load the bags onto the trucks
14. transfer from a storage device to a computer's memory
Translation for "load"
load meaning in Spanish : carga load meaning in German : Belastung load meaning in Japanese : 負荷 load meaning in Turkish : yük load meaning in Chinese : 加载 load meaning in Arabic : حمل load meaning in Polish : obciążenie load meaning in Hindi : भार load meaning in French : charge load meaning in Russian : нагрузка load meaning in Tamil : சுமை load meaning in Telugu : లోడ్
Examples containing "load"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.