1. look forward to the probable occurrence of 2. take charge of or deal with 3. the act of directing the eyes toward something and perceiving it visually
Example : They went out to have a look at the eclipse with their eye protection.
4. give a certain impression or have a certain outward aspect 5. the feelings expressed on a person's face 6. the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people 7. have faith or confidence in 8. search or seek
Example : We looked all day and finally found the child in the forest
9. be oriented in a certain direction, often with respect to another reference point 10. physical appearance
Example : I don't like the looks of this place
11. have a certain outward or facial expression
Example : How do they look?
12. to convey by one's expression
Example : Their look of devotion was inspiring.
13. perceive with attention 14. accord in appearance with
Example : You don't look your age!
Translation for "look"
look meaning in Spanish : Mira look meaning in German : aussehen look meaning in Japanese : 見て look meaning in Turkish : bak look meaning in Chinese : 看 look meaning in Arabic : نظرة look meaning in Polish : Popatrz look meaning in Hindi : देखना look meaning in French : Regardez look meaning in Russian : смотреть look meaning in Tamil : பார்க்க look meaning in Telugu : చూడండి