2. sexual activities, often including sexual intercourse, between two people
Example : Their lovemaking disgusted their partner.
3. any object of warm affection or devotion
Example : The theater is their first love.
4. a deep feeling of sexual desire and attraction
Example : their love left them indifferent to their surroundings
5. have sexual intercourse with 6. get pleasure from
Example : I love cooking
7. a strong positive emotion of regard and affection
Example : Their love for their family.
8. a score of zero in tennis or squash
Example : it was 40 love
9. have a great affection or liking for
Example : I love French food
10. be enamored or in love with
Example : I love you deeply.
Translation for "love"
love meaning in Spanish : amor love meaning in German : Liebe love meaning in Japanese : 愛 love meaning in Turkish : Aşk love meaning in Chinese : 爱 love meaning in Arabic : حب love meaning in Polish : miłość love meaning in Hindi : मोहब्बत love meaning in French : amour love meaning in Russian : любить love meaning in Tamil : அன்பு love meaning in Telugu : ప్రేమ