"minor" Meaning in English
1. limited in size or scope 2. not of legal age
Example : minor children
3. of a scale or mode
Example : the minor keys
4. warranting only temporal punishment 5. a young person of either sex 6. of the younger of two boys with the same family name 7. inferior in number or size or amount
Example : a minor share of the profits
8. lesser in scope or effect
Example : had minor differences
9. of your secondary field of academic concentration or specialization 10. of lesser importance or stature or rank
Example : a minor poet
11. of lesser seriousness or danger
Example : suffered only minor injuries
Translation for "minor"
minor meaning in Spanish : menor minor meaning in German : geringer minor meaning in Japanese : マイナー minor meaning in Turkish : küçük minor meaning in Chinese : 次要 minor meaning in Arabic : تحت السن القانوني minor meaning in Polish : mniejszy minor meaning in Hindi : नाबालिग minor meaning in French : mineur minor meaning in Russian : незначительный minor meaning in Tamil : சிறிய minor meaning in Telugu : చిన్న
Examples containing "minor"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.