2. a failure to hit (or meet or find etc) 3. leave undone or leave out
Example : How could I miss that typo?
4. fail to experience
Example : Fortunately, I missed the hurricane
5. fail to perceive or to catch with the senses or the mind
Example : I missed that remark
7. a form of address for an unmarried woman 8. fail to reach
Example : The arrow missed the target
9. feel or suffer from the lack of
Example : I miss my family when I'm away from home.
10. fail to reach or get to
Example : I missed the last train and had to take a taxi home.
11. fail to attend an event or activity
Example : I missed the concert
12. be absent
Example : The child had been missing for a week
Translation for "miss"
miss meaning in Spanish : Perder miss meaning in German : Fräulein miss meaning in Japanese : ミス miss meaning in Turkish : bayan miss meaning in Chinese : 小姐 miss meaning in Arabic : يغيب miss meaning in Polish : Chybienie miss meaning in Hindi : कुमारी र miss meaning in French : Mademoiselle miss meaning in Russian : скучать