1. a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around
Example : I used my mouse move the cursor on the computer screen.
2. a swollen bruise caused by a blow to the eye 3. to go stealthily or furtively
Example : I moused into the hallway so as not to wake anyone.
4. person who is quiet or timid
Example : I'm a mouse at parties â€“ I'd rather be at home.
5. to manipulate the mouse of a computer
Example : I moused over the window in order to close it.
6. any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender, usually hairless, tails
Example : I spotted a mouse running through the garden.
Translation for "mouse"
mouse meaning in Spanish : ratón mouse meaning in German : Maus mouse meaning in Japanese : マウス mouse meaning in Turkish : fare mouse meaning in Chinese : 老鼠 mouse meaning in Arabic : الفأر mouse meaning in Polish : mysz mouse meaning in Hindi : माउस mouse meaning in French : Souris mouse meaning in Russian : мышь mouse meaning in Tamil : சுட்டி mouse meaning in Telugu : మౌస్