"native" Meaning in English
1. characteristic of or relating to people inhabiting a region from the beginning
Example : native Americans
2. an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
Example : the art of the natives of the northwest coast
3. belonging to one by birth
Example : my native land
4. characteristic of or existing by virtue of geographic origin
Example : the native North American sugar maple
5. as found in nature in the elemental form
Example : native copper
6. indigenous plants and animals 7. a person born in a particular place or country
Example : I am a native of Brazil â€“ my Brazilian passport shows this.
Translation for "native"
native meaning in Spanish : nativo native meaning in German : gebürtig native meaning in Japanese : ネイティブ native meaning in Turkish : yerli native meaning in Chinese : 本地人 native meaning in Arabic : محلي native meaning in Polish : ojczysty native meaning in Hindi : देशी native meaning in French : originaire de native meaning in Russian : родные native meaning in Tamil : சொந்த native meaning in Telugu : స్థానిక
Examples containing "native"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.