"neck" Meaning in English
1. an opening in a garment for the neck of the wearer
Example : a part of the garment near the wearer's neck
2. the part of an organism, human or animal, that connects the head to the rest of the body
Example : I gazed at the giraffe's long neck.
3. kiss, embrace, or fondle with sexual passion
Example : The couple were necking in the back seat of the car
4. a narrow part of an artifact that resembles a neck in position or form
Example : the banjo had a long neck
5. a cut of meat from the neck of an animal 6. a narrow elongated projecting strip of land
Translation for "neck"
neck meaning in Spanish : cuello neck meaning in German : Hals neck meaning in Japanese : ネック neck meaning in Turkish : boyun neck meaning in Chinese : 颈部 neck meaning in Arabic : العنق neck meaning in Polish : szyja neck meaning in Hindi : गरदन neck meaning in French : cou neck meaning in Russian : шея neck meaning in Tamil : கழுத்து neck meaning in Telugu : మెడ
Examples containing "neck"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.