"news" Meaning in English
1. a program devoted to current events, often using interviews and commentary
Example : we watch the 7 o'clock news every night
2. the quality of being sufficiently interesting to be reported in news bulletins
Example : the judge conceded the newsworthiness of the trial
3. information about recent and important events
Example : they awaited news of the outcome
4. informal information of any kind that is not previously known to someone
Example : it was news to me
5. information reported in a newspaper or news magazine
Example : the news of my death was greatly exaggerated
Translation for "news"
news meaning in Spanish : Noticias news meaning in German : Nachrichten news meaning in Japanese : ニュース news meaning in Turkish : haber news meaning in Chinese : 新闻 news meaning in Arabic : أخبار news meaning in Polish : Aktualności news meaning in Hindi : समाचार news meaning in French : nouvelles news meaning in Russian : Новости news meaning in Tamil : செய்தி news meaning in Telugu : వార్తలు
Examples containing "news"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.