2. a notation representing the pitch and duration of a musical sound
Example : the singer held the note too long
3. a promise to pay a specified amount on demand or at a certain time
Example : I had to co-sign their note at the bank.
4. observe with care or pay close attention to
Example : Take note of this chemical reaction
5. a short personal letter 6. a comment or instruction usually added
Example : Their notes were appended at the end of the article.
7. a piece of paper money, especially one issued by a central bank
Example : The buyer peeled off five one-thousand-zloty notes.
8. high status importance owing to marked superiority 9. make a written note of
Example : I noted everything the teacher said that morning.
10. notice or perceive
Example : I noted that someone was following me.
11. a characteristic emotional quality
Example : it ended on a sour note
12. a brief written record
Example : I made a note of the appointment.
13. a tone of voice that shows what the speaker is feeling
Example : There was a note of uncertainty in my voice.
Translation for "note"
note meaning in Spanish : Nota note meaning in German : Hinweis note meaning in Japanese : 注意 note meaning in Turkish : Not note meaning in Chinese : 注意 note meaning in Arabic : ملحوظة note meaning in Polish : Uwaga note meaning in Hindi : ध्यान दें note meaning in French : Remarque note meaning in Russian : нота note meaning in Tamil : குறிப்பு note meaning in Telugu : గమనిక