"paper" Meaning in English
1. the physical object that is the product of a newspaper publisher
Example : When it began to rain I covered my head with the paper.
2. a daily or weekly publication on folded sheets 3. an essay (especially one written as an assignment) 4. a business firm that publishes newspapers
Example : Murdoch owns many newspapers
6. a medium for written communication
Example : the notion of an office running without paper is absurd
7. a scholarly article describing the results of observations or stating hypotheses
Example : The chemist has written many scientific papers.
8. a material made of cellulose pulp derived mainly from wood or rags or certain grasses 9. cover with paper
Example : paper the box
Translation for "paper"
paper meaning in Spanish : papel paper meaning in German : Papier- paper meaning in Japanese : 紙 paper meaning in Turkish : kâğıt paper meaning in Chinese : 纸 paper meaning in Arabic : ورقة paper meaning in Polish : papier paper meaning in Hindi : कागज़ paper meaning in French : papier paper meaning in Russian : бумага paper meaning in Tamil : காகித paper meaning in Telugu : కాగితం
Examples containing "paper"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.