"park" Meaning in English
1. a lot where cars are parked 2. a facility in which ball games are played (especially baseball games)
Example : take me out to the ballpark
3. a large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property
Example : there are laws that protect the wildlife in this park
4. a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
Example : they went for a walk in the park
5. a gear position that acts as a parking brake
Example : the put the car in park and got out
6. place temporarily
Example : park the car in the yard
7. maneuver a vehicle into a parking space
Translation for "park"
park meaning in Spanish : parque park meaning in German : Park park meaning in Japanese : パーク park meaning in Turkish : park park meaning in Chinese : 公园 park meaning in Arabic : منتزه park meaning in Polish : park park meaning in Hindi : पार्क park meaning in French : parc park meaning in Russian : парк park meaning in Tamil : பூங்கா park meaning in Telugu : పార్క్
Examples containing "park"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.