1. a musical work that has been created 2. a work of art of some artistic value 4. game equipment consisting of an object used in playing certain board games 5. an instance of some kind
Example : it was a nice piece of work
6. a serving that has been cut from a larger portion
Example : a piece of pie
7. a portion of a natural object 9. a period of indeterminate length (usually short) marked by some action or condition 10. repair by adding pieces
Example : They pieced the china cup.
12. to join or unite the pieces of 13. create by putting components or members together
Example : They pieced a quilt.
14. a separate part of a whole
Example : an important piece of the evidence
15. an item that is an instance of some type
Example : I designed a new piece of equipment.
16. a distance
Example : it is down the road a piece
17. an artistic or literary composition
Example : They wrote an interesting piece on gender equality.
18. join during spinning
Example : piece the broken pieces of thread, slivers, and rovings
Translation for "piece"
piece meaning in Spanish : trozo piece meaning in German : Stück piece meaning in Japanese : ピース piece meaning in Turkish : parça piece meaning in Chinese : 片 piece meaning in Arabic : قطعة piece meaning in Polish : kawałek piece meaning in Hindi : टुकड़ा piece meaning in French : pièce piece meaning in Russian : кусок piece meaning in Tamil : துண்டு piece meaning in Telugu : ముక్క