"plant" Meaning in English
1. fix or set securely or deeply
Example : The warrior planted a knee in the back of their opponent.
2. set up or lay the groundwork for 3. (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion 4. buildings for carrying on industrial labor
Example : they built a large plant to manufacture automobiles
5. put firmly in the mind 6. put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
Example : Let's plant flowers in the garden
7. something planted secretly for discovery by another
Example : the police used a plant to trick the thieves
8. an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience 9. place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive 10. place into a river
Example : plant fish
Translation for "plant"
plant meaning in Spanish : planta plant meaning in German : Pflanze plant meaning in Japanese : 工場 plant meaning in Turkish : bitki plant meaning in Chinese : 厂 plant meaning in Arabic : نبات plant meaning in Polish : roślina plant meaning in Hindi : पौधा plant meaning in French : plante plant meaning in Russian : завод plant meaning in Tamil : ஆலை plant meaning in Telugu : మొక్క
Examples containing "plant"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.