"plot" Meaning in English
1. a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
Example : they concocted a plot to discredit the governor
2. a small area of ground covered by specific vegetation
Example : a bean plot
4. make a schematic or technical drawing of that shows interactions among variables or how something is constructed 5. the story that is told in a novel or play or movie etc.
Example : the characters were well drawn but the plot was banal
6. a chart or map showing the movements or progress of an object 7. plan secretly, usually something illegal
Example : They plotted the overthrow of the government
8. devise the sequence of events in (a literary work or a play, movie, or ballet)
Example : the writer is plotting a new novel
Translation for "plot"
plot meaning in Spanish : trama plot meaning in German : Handlung plot meaning in Japanese : プロット plot meaning in Turkish : arsa plot meaning in Chinese : 情节 plot meaning in Arabic : قطعة plot meaning in Polish : wątek plot meaning in Hindi : भूखंड plot meaning in French : terrain plot meaning in Russian : сюжет plot meaning in Tamil : சதி plot meaning in Telugu : ప్లాట్లు
Examples containing "plot"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.