1. things that have been grown on a farm, including meats
Example : Lamb is one of the famous produce of Scotland.
2. fresh fruits and vegetable grown for the market
Example : The produce was laid out for purchase in the market.
3. to come to have or undergo a change of physical features and attributes
Example : Hopefully this will produce the effect we wanted.
4. to create or manufacture a man-made product
Example : We produce more cars than we can sell.
5. to cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques
Example : The Bordeaux region produces great red wines.
6. to cause to happen, occur or exist
Example : This procedure produces a curious effect.
7. to bring out for display
Example : The proud parent produced many pictures of their baby.
8. to bring onto the market or release
Example : We produced a movie and would love for you to see it.
Translation for "produce"
produce meaning in Spanish : Produce produce meaning in German : produzieren produce meaning in Japanese : 作物 produce meaning in Turkish : üretmek produce meaning in Chinese : 生产 produce meaning in Arabic : إنتاج produce meaning in Polish : produkować produce meaning in Hindi : उत्पादित करें produce meaning in French : produire produce meaning in Russian : производить produce meaning in Tamil : உற்பத்தி produce meaning in Telugu : ఉత్పత్తి