1. an integrated course of academic studies
Example : I was admitted to a new program at the university.
2. a document stating the aims and principles of a political party 3. (computer science) a sequence of instructions that a computer can interpret and execute
Example : the program required several hundred lines of code
4. a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished 5. a radio or television show
Example : Did you see the news program last night?
6. a performance (or series of performances) at a public presentation
Example : the program lasted more than two hours
7. a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need
Example : The proposal consists of an elaborate program of public works.
8. an announcement of the events that will occur as part of a theatrical or sporting event
Example : you can't tell the players without a program
9. arrange a program of or for
Example : program the 80th birthday party
10. write a computer program
Translation for "program"
program meaning in Spanish : programa program meaning in German : Programm program meaning in Japanese : プログラム program meaning in Turkish : program program meaning in Chinese : 程序 program meaning in Arabic : برنامج program meaning in Polish : program program meaning in Hindi : कार्यक्रम program meaning in French : programme program meaning in Russian : программа program meaning in Tamil : திட்டம் program meaning in Telugu : కార్యక్రమం