"rate" Meaning in English
1. the relative speed of progress or change 2. amount of a charge or payment relative to some basis
Example : a 10-minute phone call at that rate would cost $5
3. assign a rank or rating to 4. estimate the value of
Example : How would you rate their chances to become President?
5. a quantity or amount or measure considered as a proportion of another quantity or amount or measure
Example : the literacy rate
6. a magnitude or frequency relative to a time unit
Example : they traveled at a rate of 55 miles per hour
7. be worthy of or have a certain rating
Example : This bond rates highly
Translation for "rate"
rate meaning in Spanish : tarifa rate meaning in German : Bewertung rate meaning in Japanese : レート rate meaning in Turkish : oran rate meaning in Chinese : 率 rate meaning in Arabic : معدل rate meaning in Polish : oceniać rate meaning in Hindi : मूल्यांकन करें rate meaning in French : taux rate meaning in Russian : темп rate meaning in Tamil : விகிதம் rate meaning in Telugu : రేటు
Examples containing "rate"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.