1. often used as intensifiers 3. relating to a person who does something regularly
Example : a regular customer
4. occurring at fixed intervals
Example : a regular beat
5. symmetrically arranged 7. a dependable follower, especially in party politics
Example : They were one of the party regulars.
8. a soldier in the regular army 9. in accord with regular practice or procedure
Example : I took my regular morning walk earlier today.
10. officially full-time
Example : regular students
11. not deviating from what is normal
Example : The went to sleep every night at their regular bedtime.
12. in accordance with fixed order or procedure or principle
Example : My regular calls on customers paid off in the end.
13. (of solids) having clear dimensions that can be measured 14. (used of the military) belonging to or engaged in by legitimate army forces
Example : the regular army
15. conforming to a standard or pattern
Example : following the regular procedure of the legislature
16. regularly scheduled for fixed times
Example : at a regular meeting of the PTA
17. a garment size for persons of average height and weight
Translation for "regular"
regular meaning in Spanish : regular regular meaning in German : regulär regular meaning in Japanese : 普通の regular meaning in Turkish : düzenli regular meaning in Chinese : 定期 regular meaning in Arabic : منتظم regular meaning in Polish : regularny regular meaning in Hindi : नियमित regular meaning in French : ordinaire regular meaning in Russian : регулярный regular meaning in Tamil : வழக்கமான regular meaning in Telugu : సాధారణ