"retire" Meaning in English
1. break from a meeting or gathering 3. cause to get out
Example : The pitcher retired three batters
4. cause to be out on a fielding play 5. lose interest
Example : I retired from life when my wife died.
6. pull back or move away or backward 7. withdraw from active participation
Example : I retired from chess after I won all the major titles.
8. dispose of something no longer useful or needed
Example : They finally retired their old worn out coat.
10. make (someone) retire
Example : The director was retired after the scandal
11. withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
Translation for "retire"
retire meaning in Spanish : retirarse retire meaning in German : in den Ruhestand gehen retire meaning in Japanese : 引退する retire meaning in Turkish : emekli olmak retire meaning in Chinese : 退休 retire meaning in Arabic : تقاعد retire meaning in Polish : przejść na emeryturę retire meaning in Hindi : रिटायर retire meaning in French : se retirer retire meaning in Russian : уходить в отставку retire meaning in Tamil : ஓய்வு retire meaning in Telugu : రిటైర్
Examples containing "retire"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.