1. cause to occur rapidly 2. not accepting reservations 3. the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner 4. in American football, an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line
Example : The linebackers were excellent at stopping the rush.
5. a sudden forceful flow 6. the swift release of a store of affective force 7. urge to an unnatural speed
Example : Don't rush me, please!
8. act or move at high speed
Example : We have to rush!
9. to move fast
Example : I rushed down the hall to receive my guests.
10. cause to move fast or to rush or race 12. a sudden burst of activity
Example : come back after the rush
13. grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems 15. run with the ball, in football
Translation for "rush"
rush meaning in Spanish : prisa rush meaning in German : eilen rush meaning in Japanese : ラッシュ rush meaning in Turkish : acele rush meaning in Chinese : 赶 rush meaning in Arabic : سرعه rush meaning in Polish : pośpiech rush meaning in Hindi : भीड़ rush meaning in French : se ruer rush meaning in Russian : порыв rush meaning in Tamil : அவசரத்தில் rush meaning in Telugu : రద్దీ