"sale" Meaning in English
1. an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices
Example : they held a sale to reduce their inventory
2. an agreement or contract in which property is transferred from the seller to the buyer for a fixed price in money
Example : The salesman faxed the sales agreement.
3. a particular instance of selling
Example : I has just made my first sale.
4. the general activity of selling
Example : they tried to boost sales
5. the state of being purchasable
Translation for "sale"
sale meaning in Spanish : venta sale meaning in German : Verkauf sale meaning in Japanese : 販売 sale meaning in Turkish : satış sale meaning in Chinese : 拍卖 sale meaning in Arabic : تخفيض السعر sale meaning in Polish : sprzedaż sale meaning in Hindi : बिक्री sale meaning in French : vente sale meaning in Russian : продажа sale meaning in Tamil : விற்பனை sale meaning in Telugu : అమ్మకానికి
Examples containing "sale"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.