1. graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept
Example : I painted scenes from everyday life.
2. the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
Example : they worked all night painting the scenery
3. the visual percept of a region 4. a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film 5. the context and environment in which something is set 6. a situation treated as an observable object 7. a display of bad temper 8. a subdivision of an act of a play
Example : the first act has three scenes
9. an incident (real or imaginary)
Example : their parting was a sad scene
10. the place where some action occurs
Example : the police returned to the scene of the crime
Translation for "scene"
scene meaning in Spanish : escena scene meaning in German : Szene scene meaning in Japanese : シーン scene meaning in Turkish : faliyet alani, sahne scene meaning in Chinese : 现场 scene meaning in Arabic : مشهد scene meaning in Polish : scena scene meaning in Hindi : स्थल scene meaning in French : scène scene meaning in Russian : сцена scene meaning in Tamil : காட்சி scene meaning in Telugu : సన్నివేశం