1. a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation 3. a seduction culminating in sexual intercourse
Example : Calling the seduction a 'score' was a typical example of locker room slang.
4. a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance) 5. a written form of a musical composition 7. a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally) 8. assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation 9. make underscoring marks 10. gain points in a game
Example : The home team scored many times
11. make small marks into the surface of
Example : score the clay before firing it
12. the act of scoring in a game or sport
Example : the winning score came with less than a minute left to play
13. the facts about an actual situation
Example : They didn't know the score.
14. a set of twenty members
Example : a score were sent out but only one returned
15. a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest
Example : the score was 7 to 0
16. an amount due (as at a restaurant or bar)
Example : add it to my score and I'll settle later
17. get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance
Example : I scored high on the SAT.
18. write a musical score for
Translation for "score"
score meaning in Spanish : Puntuación score meaning in German : Ergebnis score meaning in Japanese : スコア score meaning in Turkish : Gol score meaning in Chinese : 得分了 score meaning in Arabic : أحرز هدفا score meaning in Polish : wynik score meaning in Hindi : स्कोर score meaning in French : But score meaning in Russian : Гол score meaning in Tamil : மதிப்பெண் score meaning in Telugu : స్కోరు