1. get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally 2. perceive (an idea or situation) mentally
Example : Now I see!
4. be careful or certain to do something 6. find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
Example : I want to see if I can run that far.
8. come together
Example : I'll probably see you at the meeting
9. accompany or escort
Example : I'll see you to the door
11. perceive or be contemporaneous with 12. observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect 15. go to see a place, as for entertainment
Example : We went to see the Eiffel Tower in the morning
16. take charge of or deal with
Example : Could you see about lunch?
17. the seat within a bishop's diocese where his cathedral is located 20. receive as a specified guest
Example : the doctor will see you now
21. perceive by sight or have the power to perceive by sight
Example : You have to be a good observer to see all the details
22. see and understand, have a good eye
Example : The artist must first learn to see
23. observe as if with an eye 24. go to see for professional or business reasons
Example : You should see a lawyer
25. go to see for a social visit
Example : I went to see my friend Mary the other day
Translation for "see"
see meaning in Spanish : ver see meaning in German : sehen see meaning in Japanese : 見る see meaning in Turkish : görmek see meaning in Chinese : 看到 see meaning in Arabic : نرى see meaning in Polish : widzieć see meaning in Hindi : देख see meaning in French : voir see meaning in Russian : увидеть see meaning in Tamil : பார்க்க see meaning in Telugu : చూడండి