"seed" Meaning in English
1. the thick white fluid containing spermatozoa that is ejaculated by the male genital tract 2. anything that provides inspiration for later work 3. one of the outstanding players in a tournament 4. place seeds in or on the ground for future growth
Example : We seeded the lawn.
5. a mature fertilized plant ovule consisting of an embryo and its food source and having a protective coat or testa 7. remove the seeds from
Example : seed grapes
8. inoculate with microorganisms 9. sprinkle with silver iodide particles to disperse and cause rain
Example : seed clouds
10. distribute (players or teams) so that outstanding teams or players will not meet in the early rounds 11. go to seed
Example : shed seeds
13. help (an enterprise) in its early stages of development by providing seed money
Translation for "seed"
seed meaning in Spanish : semilla seed meaning in German : Samen seed meaning in Japanese : シード seed meaning in Turkish : tohum seed meaning in Chinese : 种子 seed meaning in Arabic : بذرة seed meaning in Polish : nasionko seed meaning in Hindi : बीज seed meaning in French : la graine seed meaning in Russian : семя seed meaning in Tamil : விதை seed meaning in Telugu : సీడ్
Examples containing "seed"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.