"seize" Meaning in English
1. capture the attention or imagination of 2. affect
Example : Fear seized the prisoners
4. take possession of by force, as after an invasion
Example : the invaders seized the land and property of the inhabitants
5. take temporary possession of as a security, by legal authority
Example : The FBI seized the drugs
6. seize and take control without authority and possibly with force 7. take or capture by force
Example : The terrorists seized the politicians
8. hook by a pull on the line
Translation for "seize"
seize meaning in Spanish : aprovechar seize meaning in German : ergreifen seize meaning in Japanese : つかむ seize meaning in Turkish : kaçırmamak seize meaning in Chinese : 抢占 seize meaning in Arabic : حجز seize meaning in Polish : chwycić seize meaning in Hindi : को जब्त seize meaning in French : s'emparer de seize meaning in Russian : воспользоваться seize meaning in Tamil : பறிமுதல் seize meaning in Telugu : స్వాధీనం
Examples containing "seize"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.