1. give out as one's portion or share 2. assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group
Example : They wanted their share in cash.
3. the allotment of some amount by dividing something
Example : death gets more than its share of attention from theologians
4. a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil 5. have, give, or receive a share of
Example : We shared the cake
6. the part played by a person in bringing about a result 7. have in common
Example : Our children share a love of music
8. any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate
Example : My friends bought 100 shares of IBM at the market price.
Example : I'd like to share this idea with you
10. use jointly or in common
Translation for "share"
share meaning in Spanish : compartir share meaning in German : Aktie share meaning in Japanese : シェア share meaning in Turkish : pay share meaning in Chinese : 分享 share meaning in Arabic : شارك share meaning in Polish : dzielić share meaning in Hindi : शेयर share meaning in French : partager share meaning in Russian : доля share meaning in Tamil : பகிர் share meaning in Telugu : వాటా