1. someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see 2. washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle
Example : They took a shower after the game.
3. a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower
Example : a little shower of rose petals
4. a brief period of precipitation
Example : the game was interrupted by a brief shower
6. rain abundantly
Example : Meteors showered down over half of Australia
7. a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you
Example : they installed a shower in the bathroom
8. a party of friends assembled to present gifts, usually of a specified kind, to a person
Example : Their friends organized a baby shower for them when they were expecting.
9. take a shower
Example : wash one's body in the shower
10. provide abundantly with
Example : They showered the children with presents.
11. spray or sprinkle with
Example : The guests showered rice on the couple
Translation for "shower"
shower meaning in Spanish : ducha shower meaning in German : Dusche shower meaning in Japanese : シャワー shower meaning in Turkish : duş shower meaning in Chinese : 淋浴 shower meaning in Arabic : دش shower meaning in Polish : prysznic shower meaning in Hindi : शावर shower meaning in French : douche shower meaning in Russian : душ shower meaning in Tamil : மழை shower meaning in Telugu : షవర్