1. so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness 2. slow to learn or understand 3. lose velocity
Example : move more slowly
4. become slow or slower
Example : Production slowed
5. (of business) not active or brisk
Example : business is dull (or slow)
6. cause to proceed more slowly
Example : The illness slowed them down.
7. without speed; 'slow' is sometimes used informally for 'slowly'
Example : They spoke slow to be better understood.
8. of timepieces
Example : the clock is almost an hour slow
10. at a slow tempo
Example : the band played a slow waltz
11. (used of timepieces) indicating a time earlier than the correct time
Example : the clock is slow
Translation for "slow"
slow meaning in Spanish : lento slow meaning in German : schleppend slow meaning in Japanese : スロー slow meaning in Turkish : yavaş slow meaning in Chinese : 慢 slow meaning in Arabic : بطيء slow meaning in Polish : powolny slow meaning in Hindi : धीमा slow meaning in French : lent slow meaning in Russian : медленный slow meaning in Tamil : மெதுவாக slow meaning in Telugu : నెమ్మదిగా