"smoke" Meaning in English
1. street names for marijuana 2. (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity 3. the act of smoking tobacco or other substances
Example : I went outside for a smoke.
4. tobacco leaves that have been made into a cylinder 5. a cloud of fine particles suspended in a gas 6. a hot vapor containing fine particles of carbon being produced by combustion
Example : the fire produced a tower of black smoke that could be seen for miles
7. emit a cloud of fine particles 8. something with no concrete substance
Example : Their dreams all turned to smoke.
9. an indication of some hidden activity
Example : with all that smoke there must be a fire somewhere
10. inhale and exhale smoke from cigarettes, cigars, pipes
Example : We never smoked marijuana
Translation for "smoke"
smoke meaning in Spanish : fumar smoke meaning in German : Rauch smoke meaning in Japanese : 煙 smoke meaning in Turkish : duman smoke meaning in Chinese : 抽烟 smoke meaning in Arabic : دخان smoke meaning in Polish : palić smoke meaning in Hindi : धुआं smoke meaning in French : fumée smoke meaning in Russian : дым smoke meaning in Tamil : புகை smoke meaning in Telugu : పొగ
Examples containing "smoke"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.