"spill" Meaning in English
1. the act of allowing a fluid to escape 2. a channel that carries excess water over or around a dam or other obstruction 3. cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
Example : spill the beans all over the table
4. pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities 5. a sudden drop from an upright position
Example : I had a nasty spill on the ice.
7. cause or allow (a liquid substance) to run or flow from a container
Example : spill the milk
8. flow, run or fall out and become lost
Example : The milk spilled across the floor
9. liquid that is spilled
Example : clean up the spills
10. reduce the pressure of wind on (a sail)
Translation for "spill"
spill meaning in Spanish : derramar spill meaning in German : verschütten spill meaning in Russian : проливать spill meaning in Portuguese : derramar spill meaning in Chinese : 洒 spill meaning in Japanese : こぼれる spill meaning in Tamil : கசிவு spill meaning in Arabic : تسرب spill meaning in Turkish : dökmek spill meaning in Hindi : शलाका spill meaning in Telugu : స్పిల్ spill meaning in French : répandre
Examples containing "spill"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.