1. to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition 2. obtain by coercion or intimidation 3. a state in which there is a short supply of cash to lend to businesses and consumers and interest rates are high 4. squeeze tightly between the fingers 5. squeeze like a wedge into a tight space
Example : I squeezed myself into the corner
7. the act of gripping and pressing firmly
Example : I squeezed the balloon and it popped.
8. a tight or amorous embrace 9. an aggressive attempt to compel acquiescence by the concentration or manipulation of power 11. squeeze or press together 12. squeeze (someone) tightly in your arms, usually with fondness 13. press firmly
Example : You squeezed my hand.
14. to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
Example : I squeezed them for information.
15. the act of forcing yourself (or being forced) into or through a restricted space
Example : getting through that small opening was a tight squeeze
16. slang for a person's girlfriend or boyfriend
Example : They were your main squeeze until you soured on them.
17. a situation in which increased costs cannot be passed on to the customer
Example : increased expenses put a squeeze on profits
Translation for "squeeze"
squeeze meaning in Spanish : exprimir squeeze meaning in German : drücken squeeze meaning in Japanese : 絞る squeeze meaning in Turkish : sıkmak squeeze meaning in Chinese : 挤 squeeze meaning in Arabic : ضغط squeeze meaning in Polish : ściskać squeeze meaning in Hindi : निचोड़ squeeze meaning in French : écraser squeeze meaning in Russian : выжимать squeeze meaning in Tamil : நெருக்கு squeeze meaning in Telugu : స్క్వీజ్