3. the act of flowing or streaming 4. a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes)
Example : the raft floated downstream on the current
5. dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
Example : two streams of development run through American history
6. a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth 7. something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously
Example : a stream of people emptied from the terminal
8. flow freely and abundantly
Example : Tears streamed down their face as they begged for forgiveness.
9. exude profusely
Example : After a hard workout, they were streaming with sweat.
10. to extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind
Example : their manes streamed like stiff black pennants in the wind
Translation for "stream"
stream meaning in Spanish : corriente stream meaning in German : Strom stream meaning in Japanese : ストリーム stream meaning in Turkish : Akış stream meaning in Chinese : 流 stream meaning in Arabic : مجرى stream meaning in Polish : strumień stream meaning in Hindi : धारा stream meaning in French : courant stream meaning in Russian : поток stream meaning in Tamil : ஸ்ட்ரீம் stream meaning in Telugu : స్ట్రీమ్