1. senseless talk
Example : don't give me that stuff
2. informal terms for personal possessions 3. the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object 4. fill with a stuffing while cooking
Example : Have you stuffed the turkey yet?
5. overeat or eat immodestly 6. obstruct
Example : My nose is all stuffed
8. miscellaneous unspecified objects
Example : the trunk was full of stuff
9. unspecified qualities required to do or be something
Example : the stuff of heros
10. a critically important or characteristic component
Example : suspense is the very stuff of narrative
11. information in some unspecified form
Example : it was stuff I had heard before
12. fill tightly with a material
Example : stuff a pillow with feathers
13. treat with grease, fill, and prepare for mounting
Example : stuff a bearskin
14. cram into a cavity
Example : The children stuffed candy into their pockets.
Translation for "stuff"
stuff meaning in Spanish : cosas stuff meaning in German : Zeug stuff meaning in Japanese : もの stuff meaning in Turkish : şey stuff meaning in Chinese : 东西 stuff meaning in Arabic : أمور stuff meaning in Polish : rzeczy stuff meaning in Hindi : सामग्री stuff meaning in French : des trucs stuff meaning in Russian : материал stuff meaning in Tamil : பொருட்களை stuff meaning in Telugu : విషయం