"table" Meaning in English
1. arrange or enter in tabular form 2. food or meals in general
Example : You set a fine table.
3. a set of data arranged in rows and columns
Example : see table 1
4. flat tableland with steep edges 5. hold back to a later time 6. a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs
Example : it was a sturdy table
7. a piece of furniture with tableware for a meal laid out on it
Example : I reserved a table at my favorite restaurant
8. a company of people assembled at a table for a meal or game
Example : I entertained the whole table with my witty remarks.
Translation for "table"
table meaning in Spanish : mesa table meaning in German : Tabelle table meaning in Japanese : 表 table meaning in Turkish : tablo table meaning in Chinese : 表 table meaning in Arabic : الطاولة table meaning in Polish : stół table meaning in Hindi : तालिका table meaning in French : table table meaning in Russian : Таблица table meaning in Tamil : மேசை table meaning in Telugu : పట్టిక
Examples containing "table"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.