"tape" Meaning in English
1. a recording made on magnetic tape
Example : the several recordings were combined on a master tape
2. measuring instrument consisting of a narrow strip of cloth or metal marked in inches or centimeters and used for measuring lengths
Example : The carpenter should have used a tape measure.
3. memory device consisting of a long thin plastic strip coated with iron oxide 4. register electronically 6. a long thin piece of cloth or paper as used for binding or fastening
Example : I used a piece of tape for a belt.
7. the finishing line for a foot race
Example : The runner broke the tape in record time.
8. fasten or attach with tape
Example : tape the shipping label to the box
Translation for "tape"
tape meaning in Spanish : cinta tape meaning in German : Band tape meaning in Japanese : テープ tape meaning in Turkish : bant tape meaning in Chinese : 胶带 tape meaning in Arabic : شريط tape meaning in Polish : taśma tape meaning in Hindi : फीता tape meaning in French : ruban tape meaning in Russian : лента tape meaning in Tamil : நாடா tape meaning in Telugu : టేప్
Examples containing "tape"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.