1. expect, believe, or suppose 2. use or exercise the mind or one's power of reason in order to make inferences, decisions, or arrive at a solution or judgments
Example : I've been thinking all day and getting nowhere
4. recall knowledge from memory 5. have in mind as a purpose 6. an instance of deliberate thinking
Example : I need to give it a good think
7. bring into a given condition by mental preoccupation 8. be capable of conscious thought
Example : Humans are thought to be the only beings that can think.
9. have or formulate in the mind
Example : think good thoughts
10. dispose the mind in a certain way
Example : Do you really think so?
11. focus one's attention on a certain state 13. decide by pondering, reasoning, or reflecting
Example : Can you think what to do next?
14. imagine or visualize
Example : Just think--you could be rich one day!
Translation for "think"
think meaning in Spanish : pensar think meaning in German : denken think meaning in Japanese : と思う think meaning in Turkish : düşünmek think meaning in Chinese : 认为 think meaning in Arabic : يفكر think meaning in Polish : myśleć think meaning in Hindi : सोच think meaning in French : pense think meaning in Russian : считать think meaning in Tamil : நினைக்கிறேன் think meaning in Telugu : అనుకుంటున్నాను