"trade" Meaning in English
2. a particular instance of buying or selling 4. the skilled practice of a practical occupation
Example : I learned my trade through an apprenticeship.
5. the business given to a commercial establishment by its customers 6. people who perform a particular kind of skilled work 7. exchange or give (something) in exchange for 8. turn in as payment or part payment for a purchase
Example : trade in an old car for a new one
9. engage in the trade of 10. the commercial exchange (buying and selling on domestic or international markets) of goods and services
Example : Venice was an important center of trade with the East
11. steady winds blowing from east to west above and below the equator
Example : they rode the trade winds going west
12. be traded at a certain price or under certain conditions
Example : The stock traded around $20 a share
Translation for "trade"
trade meaning in Spanish : comercio trade meaning in German : Handel trade meaning in Japanese : トレード trade meaning in Turkish : Ticaret trade meaning in Chinese : 贸易 trade meaning in Arabic : تجارة trade meaning in Polish : handel trade meaning in Hindi : व्यापार trade meaning in French : Commerce trade meaning in Russian : сделка trade meaning in Tamil : வர்த்தக trade meaning in Telugu : వాణిజ్య
Examples containing "trade"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.