1. express a totally negative opinion of
Example : The criticism was really harsh, they were totally trashing them.
2. an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
Example : I got high off some trash.
3. nonsensical talk or writing
Example : I could barely understand what the writer was saying, it was trash.
4. worthless people, often lower class
Example : I know I'm better than them, they are total trash.
5. worthless material that is to be disposed of, as in rubbish
Example : We took the trash out to the curb.
6. dispose of something useless or old
Example : I decided to trash the old chairs.
Translation for "trash"
trash meaning in Spanish : basura trash meaning in German : Müll trash meaning in Russian : мусор trash meaning in Portuguese : Lixo trash meaning in Chinese : 垃圾 trash meaning in Japanese : ゴミ trash meaning in Tamil : குப்பையை trash meaning in Arabic : قمامة، يدمر، يهدم trash meaning in Turkish : çöp trash meaning in Hindi : कचरा trash meaning in Telugu : చెత్త trash meaning in French : poubelle