1. act on verbally or in some form of artistic expression 2. provide with choice or abundant food or drink
Example : Don't worry about the expensive wine--I'm treating
3. interact in a certain way 4. something considered choice to eat 5. provide treatment for
Example : The doctor treated my broken leg
6. subject to a process or treatment, with the aim of readying for some purpose, improving, or remedying a condition 7. regard or consider in a specific way
Example : I treated their advances as a joke.
8. engage in negotiations in order to reach an agreement
Example : they had to treat with the King
9. provide with a gift or entertainment
Example : Grandmother always treated us to the circus
10. an occurrence that causes special pleasure or delight
Translation for "treat"
treat meaning in Spanish : tratar treat meaning in German : behandeln treat meaning in Japanese : 扱う treat meaning in Turkish : tedavi etmek treat meaning in Chinese : 对待 treat meaning in Arabic : يعالج treat meaning in Polish : leczyć treat meaning in Hindi : इलाज treat meaning in French : traiter treat meaning in Russian : лечить treat meaning in Tamil : சிகிச்சை treat meaning in Telugu : చికిత్స