1. as acknowledged
Example : True, you are the smartest in our class.
2. worthy of being depended on 3. accurately placed or thrown
Example : My aim was true.
6. expressing or given to expressing the truth
Example : a true statement
7. make level, square, balanced, or concentric
Example : true up the cylinder of an engine
8. having a legally established claim 10. devoted (sometimes fanatically) to a cause or concept or truth
Example : true believers bonded together against all who disagreed with them
11. consistent with fact or reality 12. conforming to definitive criteria
Example : the horseshoe crab is not a true crab
14. determined with reference to the earth's axis rather than the magnetic poles
Translation for "true"
true meaning in Spanish : cierto true meaning in German : wahr true meaning in Japanese : 本当の true meaning in Turkish : doğru true meaning in Chinese : 真正 true meaning in Arabic : صحيح true meaning in Polish : prawdziwe true meaning in Hindi : सच true meaning in French : vrai true meaning in Russian : правда true meaning in Tamil : உண்மை true meaning in Telugu : నిజమైన