1. manual turning of a fetus in the uterus to aid delivery 2. something a little different from others of the same type
Example : It was the experimental version of the night fighter.
3. a mental representation of the meaning or significance of something
Example : My version of it was that you wanted to get out.
4. an artistic work that has been recast in a new form
Example : We made a new version of Star Trek in 3D.
5. a written communication in a second language having the same meaning as the written communication in a first language
Example : I handed out the French version of The God Delusion to the villagers.
6. an interpretation of a matter from a particular viewpoint
Example : Their version of the fight was different from mine.
Translation for "version"
version meaning in Spanish : versión version meaning in German : Ausführung version meaning in Japanese : バージョン version meaning in Turkish : versiyon version meaning in Chinese : 版 version meaning in Arabic : الإصدار version meaning in Polish : wersja version meaning in Hindi : संस्करण version meaning in French : version version meaning in Russian : версия version meaning in Tamil : பதிப்பு version meaning in Telugu : వెర్షన్