1. a path set aside for walking
Example : After the blizzard, we shoveled the front walk.
2. accompany or escort
Example : I'll walk you to your car
3. an advance to first base by a batter who receives four balls, in baseball
Example : The player received a walk in the second inning.
4. the act of traveling by foot
Example : walking is a healthy form of exercise
5. careers in general
Example : it happens in all walks of life
6. manner of walking
Example : They had a funny walk.
7. take a walk
Example : go for a walk
8. the act of walking somewhere
Example : We took a walk after lunch.
9. a slow gait of a horse in which two feet are always on the ground 10. obtain a base on balls 11. give a base on balls to 12. use one's feet to advance 13. to lead something or to make something walk
Example : My neighbor walks the horse up the mountain.
14. traverse or cover by walking 15. walk at a pace
Example : The horses walked across the meadow
16. be or act in association with
Example : We must walk with our dispossessed brothers and sisters
17. live or behave in a specified manner
Example : walk in sadness
Translation for "walk"
walk meaning in Spanish : caminar walk meaning in German : gehen walk meaning in Japanese : 歩く walk meaning in Turkish : yürümek walk meaning in Chinese : 步行 walk meaning in Arabic : سير walk meaning in Polish : spacerować walk meaning in Hindi : टहल लो walk meaning in French : marche walk meaning in Russian : ходить walk meaning in Tamil : நட walk meaning in Telugu : నడిచి