"wall" Meaning in English
1. an embankment built around a space for defensive purposes 2. (anatomy) a layer (a lining or membrane) that encloses a structure
Example : stomach walls
3. surround with a wall in order to fortify 4. an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness 5. a masonry fence (as around an estate or garden)
Example : the wall followed the road
6. a layer of material that encloses space
Example : the walls of the cylinder were perforated
7. anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect
Example : a wall of water
8. a vertical (or almost vertical) smooth rock face (as of a cave or mountain) 9. a difficult or awkward situation
Example : My back was to the wall.
Translation for "wall"
wall meaning in Spanish : pared wall meaning in German : Wand wall meaning in Japanese : 壁 wall meaning in Turkish : duvar wall meaning in Chinese : 壁 wall meaning in Arabic : حائط wall meaning in Polish : Ściana wall meaning in Hindi : दीवार wall meaning in French : mur wall meaning in Russian : стена wall meaning in Tamil : சுவர் wall meaning in Telugu : గోడ
Examples containing "wall"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.