"wave" Meaning in English
1. the act of signaling by a movement of the hand 2. move or swing back and forth
Example : They waved their gun.
3. (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth 4. one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water) 6. signal with the hands or nod
Example : I waved to my friends.
7. twist or roll into coils or ringlets 8. move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion 9. a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon
Example : a wave of settlers
10. a hairdo that creates undulations in the hair 11. something that rises rapidly
Example : a wave of emotion swept over him
12. a persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures)
Example : a heat wave
13. set waves in
Example : I asked the hairdresser to wave my hair.
Translation for "wave"
wave meaning in Spanish : ola wave meaning in German : Welle wave meaning in Japanese : 波 wave meaning in Turkish : dalga wave meaning in Chinese : 波 wave meaning in Arabic : موجة wave meaning in Polish : fala wave meaning in Hindi : लहर wave meaning in French : vague wave meaning in Russian : волна wave meaning in Tamil : அலை wave meaning in Telugu : వేవ్
Examples containing "wave"There are no examples. You can write here and submit.
You can write here and submit more examples.