2. to a great degree or by a great distance 3. how a result is obtained or an end is achieved 5. how something is done or how it happens 6. a line leading to a place or point 7. a journey or passage
Example : they are on the way
8. a road or path affording passage from one place to another
Example : We were just looking for the way out.
9. the property of distance in general
Example : it's a long way to Moscow
10. doing as one pleases or chooses
Example : if I had my way
11. a general category of things
Example : used in the expression `in the way of'
12. a portion of something divided into shares
Example : they split the loot three ways
13. the condition of things generally
Example : that's the way it is
Translation for "way"
way meaning in Spanish : camino way meaning in German : Weg way meaning in Japanese : 方法 way meaning in Turkish : yol way meaning in Chinese : 办法 way meaning in Arabic : طريق way meaning in Polish : sposób way meaning in Hindi : मार्ग way meaning in French : façon way meaning in Russian : путь way meaning in Tamil : வழி way meaning in Telugu : మార్గం