1. wanting in moral strength, courage, or will 3. deficient in magnitude 4. lacking bodily or muscular strength or vitality 5. pronounced with little or no stress, referring to vowels or syllables
Example : A line in iambic pentameter has five weak syllables.
6. deficient in intelligence or mental power
Example : a weak mind
7. likely to fail under stress or pressure
Example : the weak link in the chain
8. not having authority, political strength, or governing power
Example : a weak president
9. concerning verbs, having standard inflection
Example : The majority of verbs are weak verbs.
10. deficient or lacking in some skill
Example : he's weak in spelling
11. wanting in physical strength
Example : a weak pillar
12. tending downward in price
Example : a weak market for oil stocks
Translation for "weak"
weak meaning in Spanish : débiles weak meaning in German : schwach weak meaning in Japanese : 弱い weak meaning in Turkish : zayıf weak meaning in Chinese : 弱 weak meaning in Arabic : ضعيف weak meaning in Polish : słaby weak meaning in Hindi : कमज़ोर weak meaning in French : faible weak meaning in Russian : слабый weak meaning in Tamil : பலவீனமான weak meaning in Telugu : బలహీనమైన